The SFP12FR2 12G-SDI Optical SFP module is a dual channel PIN type receiver
- Support 2-channel transmission of SMPTE 2082/2081, SMPTE 424M, SMPTE 292M, SMPTE 259M, DVB-ASI
- Handles pathological patterns for 12G-SDI, 6G-SDI, 3G-SDI, HD-SDI
- Single +3.3V power supply
- Pb-free and RoHS compliant
- Operating temperature: 0°C to 70°C
- Non-MSA pinout
The SFP12FR2 12G-SDI Optical SFP module is a dual channel PIN type receiver, capable of receiving two optical SDI signals up to 11.88Gbps as defined in ST297. The SFP12FR2 12G-SDI Optical SFP module is designed to support 12G-SDI as defined in ST2082 and 6G-SDI as defined in ST2081. The module is also compliant to 3G-SDI, HD-SDI and SD-SDI video standards.
The SFP12FR2 12G-SDI Optical SFP module contains a high performance re-clocker to ensure that the SDI signal reception is done with optimum quality for high performance applications. The SFP12FR2 12G-SDI Optical SFP module is a hot-pluggable device that allows easy upgrade and maintenance in the field. The module is fully interchangeable with other non-MSA SFP devices.